Dwayne Warrick started Yavapai Financial Planning, LLC with John Cargill in 2000. Prior to that he worked in tax planning and resource consulting following a career with the US Forest Service in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Dwayne’s specialties include tax planning and financial planning for special needs families.
Dwayne strives to provide practical common sense financial planning advice to help his clients make progress towards achievement of their lifelong goals. As a fiduciary, he always puts his clients’ best interests first.
Dwayne is married to Shirley with three grown children and four grandchildren who they visit often in Tehachapi, California and Park City, Utah.
- Iowa State University, BS in Forest Management, 1961
- Iowa State University, MS in Forest Range Management, 1962
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practicioner (CFP®), 2001
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant® (ChSNC®), 2017
- Find more at: http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov/ (IARD # 4881991).